Thursday, November 20, 2008

Didn't We Almost Have It All

Tadi tiba-tiba kepikiran last episode of season 3-nya Grey's Anatomy yang judulnya sama dengan judul tulisan ini. Nemu kata2 yang bagus. Gtau sih sbnrnya bner2 bagus ato ga, tp pas nonton itu bbrp minggu yang lalu dan denger kata2nya, gw pikir bagus. Langsung gw cari di internet, copy - paste - save, tp lupa mau posting di blog. Hehehehe..

Ya deh, gw posting, bisi ga nemu lagi. Suka susah nyari file-nya di kompie sih! :P

Wedding vow-nya dr. Preston Burke..

"Cristina, I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there, in sickness and in health. I could say till death do us part. But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic. I am not hopeful. I am sure. I am steady. I'm a heart man. Take 'em apart, put 'em back together, hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You are my partner. My lover. My very best friend. My heart. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands, I promise you... me."

Izzie (to George)..

I am an optimist. I am a fool. I am not sure. Because I'm your best friend, because I love you, if what you want is to be with Callie then I will do everything in my power to support you and help you make your marriage work. But because I'm your best friend, because I love you, I also have to say... that I'm in love with you. I'm in love with you. I can't promise a future, I can't promise perfection, because we're us, I'm me and you're you. no one knows what will happen. But in my heart, I am sure. I'm in love with you George. And I hope you're in love with me too.

Kenapa menurut gw bagus? Uhmmm..karena kata-katanya ga gombal, ga berlebihan. Liat aja sendiri. Ok, sedikit. Tapi tetep aja, bagus...hehe..

Tapi kayanya pas gw dengerin, lagi pake hati deh, bukan pake otak, makanya gw bilang bagus.. heheheh.. pis ah! ^.^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say..