Monday, March 09, 2009

One Fine Day


I'm sleepy but I never want to close my eyes.
I'm so tired but I dont want to go home.
It's because of you.
You are here beside me.
We are here in this big room.
I'm so happy to be with you.
I'm glad that we're together.
There's no regret.
There's no doubt.
I love you, I do.
If this a dream, please do not ever wake me up.
Because yesterday and today are the finest day.
And I dont want to loose any second of my precious time with you.


Jakarta, March 8 - 9, 2009


Never wanna wake up from this night. Never wanna leave this moment. Never gonna forget every single thing you do. When loving you is my finest hour. [The Hardest Day - The Corrs]



(Posted from my mobile phone)

2 comments:

  1. Hihihi.. Kmu gtau kan, yang? Aku nulisnya sembunyi2 takut ktauan.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you need to say..