Friday, November 09, 2018

What Are The Chances

I'm soooooo in love with this Backstreet Boys' new song and video. Great song, great lyrics, and really great music video!

Terharu banget deh nonton videonya, keren abis! Ini bapak-bapak masih pada ganteng aja sih! 😍😍😍😍😍

Untuk merayakan 9 November keluarnya lagu dan video ini, langsung gw posting di blog deh! Selamat menikmati!

PS: Terima kasih Backstreet Boys, gw jadi suka lagi sama bulan November. ;)

----

Chances - Backstreet Boys

what if I'd never run in to you what if you'd never smiled at me what if I hadn't noticed you too and you’d never showed up where I happened to be whats a girl like you doing in a place like this on quiet night what are the odds what's a guy like me doing in a place like this could have just walked by who would've thought what are the chances that we'd end up dancing like two in a million like once in a life that I could have found you put my arms around you like two in a million like once in a life what are the chances what if I hadn’t asked for you name and time hadn’t stopped when you said it to me of all of the plans that I could’ve made of all of the nights that I couldn’t sleep whats a girl like you doing in a place like this in a crowded room what are the odds what's a guy like me doing in a place like this getting close to you who would've thought what are the chances that we'd end up dancing like two in a million like once in a life that I could have found you put my arms around you like two in a million like once in a life what are the chances Is it love Is it fate Where it leads who can say Don’t know exactly what it means Is it love Is it fate Where it leads who can say Maybe you and I were meant to be what are the chances that we'd end up dancing like two in a million once in a life that I could have found you put my arms around you like two in a million once in a life what are the chances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say..