Thursday, May 21, 2009

Help Me

I wish I could define all the thoughts that crossed my mind
They seem too big for me to choose, I don't know which ones to lose
When I'm falling down so far I think I'll never see your light
Bouncing off of me, shining down here from your eyes

It's like I got the signals crossed with messages I can't decode
Half asleep, never wide awake and I'm in complete overload
I got so much information here and nothing I can really grasp
I should know the truth but I'm too afraid so I have to ask

Help me figure out the difference
Between right and wrong, weak and strong
Day and night where I belong and
Help me make the right decisions
Know which way to turn, lessons to learn
And just what my purpose is here

Wanna know you more than anything
I need you in my every dream, you're there for me
Do you love me? For who I am, no angel
Just an ordinary man

Help me figure out why I'm stuck in the middle,
Trying to understand why I can't, why you're such a riddle
Got my eyes crossed, I'm thinking so hard
and I know I'm missing the mark

Can you help me sort out all this information
I'm just rackin' my brain, paying attention, but I'm still lost
And at all costs, I gotta know....

[Help Me -Nick Carter]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say..