Sunday, May 19, 2019

BSB is in my DNA

Backstreet Boys are coming to Indonesia! O! M! G!

Yes, we're going to have the #DNAWorldTour here in Jakarta, Indonesia on Oct 26th. I got my ticket through the fan club pre-sale. And guess what, I got myself in the fan zone (DNA circle for the US/Europe show). I'm sooo excited! But after watching the first show, I'm worried if I'm going to see their back all the time and wanted to change the ticket to festival, which is in front of the stage so I could have the best view. But the more I watched the video, I think I'm gonna stick with what I have. From what I saw, fan zone/DNA Circle has the best experience ever. It has plenty of space so it's not crowded, and you can see them really close!

I can't wait to see them this October! So ready for this concert. I have study 'Nick Carter movement' during the concert. So I hope I got the best spot to see him. 

Well, wish me luck. 

Bonus: here one the video that I've watched..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say..