Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Life According To Backstreet Boys

Nemu ini di Notes FB-nya H. Yeah, gw lagi kurang kerjaan, ngeliatin notes yang ditag ke gw. Gw lupa pernah ngisi ini ato belum ya, tapi kayanya rame. Yuk mariii...

Using only song names from ONE BAND or ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist: Backstreet Boys

Are you a male/female:
>> Poster Girl

Describe yourself:
>> Like A Child

How do you feel:
>> Drowning

Describe where you currently live:
>> In A World Like This

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
>> Safest Place To Hide

Your favorite form of transportation:
>> Any Other Way

Your best friend is:
>> Madeleine

You and your best friend are:
>> Unbreakable

What's the weather like:
>> Shining Star

Favorite time of day:
>> Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
>> I Want It That Way

What is life to you:
>> More Than That

Your relationship:
>> As Long As You Love Me

Your fear:
>> Inconsolable

What is the best advice you have to give:
>> Let's Have A Party

How I would like to die:
>> Just To Be Close To You

My soul's present condition:
>> Incomplete

My motto:
>> Larger Than Life


Fiuh..gampang-gampang susah ya nyari lagu yang cocok sama pertanyaannya. Sebagai penutup mari memandangi bapak-bapak ganteng ini ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say..