Friday, August 22, 2014

Pushing Me Away

Stop! Tell me the truth cause I'm so confused
Spinning round these walls are falling down 
And I need you more than you know
I'm not letting goI'm getting close
So take my hand and please just tell me why


Pushing me away
Every last word, every single thing you sayTry to stop me now but it's already too lateIf you really don't care then say it to my facePushing me away


- Jonas Brother



I've tried like you
To do everything you wanted too
This is the last time
I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you


Everything falls apart
Even the people who never frown
Eventually break down
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
Everything has to end
You'll soon find we're out of time left
To watch it all unwind
The sacrifice is never knowing


Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see you're testing me pushes me away


- Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say..