Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Untitled

Stay with me
Sing songs with me
Eat the same table with me
Share the same channel with me
Read comic book beside me
Share the same bench on the train
And let it take us to the destination written on the ticket

(arief nugraha)


---------------

Dejavu! Iya, dejavu! Dua tahun yang lalu gw juga pernah posting kata-katanya dia di blog gw ini. Postingan gw saat itu berjudul It's All About Comfortable. Dua tahun yang lalu itu kami berdua lagi chatting tengah malam juga. Bedanya...uhm...di status aja sih, hehehe.. *malu* Eh, ga beda, cuma nambah.. *apa sih?*

Udah ah, cuma mau posting itu aja, abis bagus! Ya gaa? ;)


(Thx ya, hun! :-*)

You're always trying to keep it real, and I'm in love with how you feel. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you. I kiss you on the brain in the shadows of a train. I kiss you all starry-eyes, my body swinging from side to side. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you. [Anyone Else But You - Moldy Peaches; Juno Soundtrack]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say..