Monday, November 08, 2004

They Raise Me Up

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit awhile with me
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up, to more than I can be.
(Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up)


Diantara sahabat2 gue, mungkin mereka yang paling tau tentang 'kehidupan' gue. Mungkin mereka yang paling sering gue curhatin tentang 'kehidupan' gue. Saat gue jatuh, merekalah yang bantu gue berdiri. Thank's God, gue dikasi sahabat2 yang baeeeek bgt dan begitu pengertian sama gue.
Thank you so much for being my very best friend.. Maafin gue kalo gue begitu egois.. But really, I still need you in my life. I don't what my life would be without you by my side.. Once again, thank you so much for being great YOU, my dear friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say..