Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes I just wanna run away.
I just can't stand of this pressure.
Sometimes I just can't understand.
Why does it happen me?
Sometimes I just wanna hide.
I don't wanna meet anyone.
Sometimes I just blame myself.
What did I do wrong?
Is there something I have to fix?
Sometimes I just wanna forget it.
I want to live my life without thinking of it.
But I just can't, it's always there.
And I hate myself for keeping it there.
From now on I just don't care.
What-the-hell.


All I want is to mess around. And I don't really care about. If you love me. If you hate me. You can save me. Baby, baby, all my life I've been good, but now... What the hell? [What The Hell - Avril Lavigne]





-----
Sent from smartphone®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you need to say..